Here we are again with our New blog to solving a very common questions…..raised by almost every person in terms of Digital Marketing/Social Media Marketing……….. is why should we hire a company/Expert for digital Marketing….when we can do it in-house / ourselves, or target someone in the Marketing team & assign him the job… (as if everyone in the company would love that extra responsibility to work upon…..)…well anyways…the first 2 options that flashes in the mind of every person who wants to get their brand in Digital World are :-
1. Hire an In House Team
2. Assign the Job to an Existing Employee who is always found online on Digital Platform.
When you assign someone in your company on managing your digital work you are entrusting them to manage your company’s online reputation & monitoring what being said about your company & how people perceive you as a brand. It’s good that someone in-house is responsible to take the initiative in digital but do you think that person would be able to do it all alone…….digital demands a lot of things…..like creating content for the different mediums, with different zest & for different target group….. designing graphics/images…..planning a content calendar & analyzing the process in the details for every medium….understanding need of all the digital Platforms……etc. etc. etc…..After a while it would be overwhelming for the person to manage that Digital Work if he is working all alone on this process because going digital needs a team effort & constant monitoring……& Hiring an entire In House Team would definitely increase the overhead expenses.
So the best way is to assign the task to an Agency….with dedicated team & experience. …so what you should see while hiring an agency for you….at GC Media Pvt. Ltd. we have narrowed out at some key deciding factors on how to choose an agency which would love to work in tandem with your brand by understanding your goals & values.
- Research about them thoroughly, do check their websites for the services they offer.
- Ask them for their business social profile; check it out what type of content they post & how there engagements are on it.
- Do they really understand your marketing goals.
- Do they provide data rich insights, other than talking gibberish?
- How frequently they are willing to meet you, & discuss the ongoing project.
- How much deliverables they are committing for business
- How they are going to charge you per project or retainer ship.
So these are the things which should keep in mind while deciding about an agency.
Here are some of the benefits that agency would provide when you entrust them for digital.
- They will have a team of content writers, graphic designers, social media planners & analytics who will work in sync to put the best of your brand online.
- They will be making a content calendar for you so your posting on media would be optimized.
- They will be there to manage your online reputation & monitor the profile for both positive & negative feedback.
- As an agency they will be updated about the latest trends & changes happening in the industry & would be constantly evolving with them.
- The time is limited for everyone to work upon so time which you were going to spend on marketing , could be diverted agency & you could focus more on your product/consumers.
So after going through this we hope many of your doubts would get cleared & for all that is left to ask of tell…..pls feel free to contact us here or visit our website we would love to help you.